yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

hello everybody

i had this movie depravation thingy going on a couple of weeks ago until it was statisfied by my last movie, which was also The Lake House.. haha
Anyway, i'm game for movies!

Sad to say me and peiyun will have an end of posting test coming in slightly more than a weeks time, so how about after that? ahtan and fel, you guys can go ahead first for some of the movies first if you all are free next week.. but next week's probably not the best time for me k?

also fel, i kinda dont know 1/2 of the movies you recommended.. but i googled them and they all sound pretty good. daniel wu's calling out to me but i'm not so into zzy and zx.. little miss sunshine, frens with $$ and hughjackman all sound good. oh n i saw a poster of gongli in miami vice.. she looks pretty good in there.

so yep my hols is from 14-22oct ya.. anytime then wud b good, or even the week b4 anytime after my test.. but the date has not been arranged with my examiner yet.

cya pple! enjoy ur wkend~*
felika good luck for tests next wk..