yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, August 21, 2006

thank kew!!!

hi guys...wanna thank all of you once again for the celebrations yesterday :), and to hua yu: jia you!! we're looking forward to seeing you after the 31st. hang in there!

actually like i said yesterday, not much thoughts for this 21st birthday, i'll think about it. and i'm really glad for that you guys celebrated for me during the weekend, ha..cos today was not as happy as the weekend that passed. guessed it's because it coincided with first day posting of surgery in nuh..big big hospital that huimin and i got lost in, plus everything was quite messy today... well..i spend my morning of my 21st birthday sticking my finger into 5 patients' *ahem* loh. how exciting is that... ha..and blur me knock my head into the TV screen in the endoscope room...the doc even told be to be careful in case i need stitches on my head.

anyway, that aside, serene: enjoy your first day of sch tmr! wear sun shades to avoid seeing things that shld not be seen, like w**d eyes. ha... and for felicia: jia you for new sem! :) no worries about immunology k... and to dear hua yu: JIA YOU JIA YOU!!! miss you..
ha..huimin ar: see you everyday la..

okie...that's it...thank kew gang for yesterday! and hua yu in case you don't know, i had my first drink yesterday :) ha...thanks to serene and ah min (aka alcoholic) :D