yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

HAPPY LAST DAY OF BEING 20 PEIYUN!!!!!!

Hello Peiyun!! :)

Aye, sorry can't be around in person to sing you your Happy Birthday song when you celebrate it :( But anyway, welcome to being 21, THE adult world. In this decade, the very important things will happen to you! We will graduate *cross fingers*, launch our working lives and beyond! :D

Stay veryveryvery happy and be the same old Peiyun who's like a walking tv-programme-and-synopsis page, who's always considerate, who's always calm and composed, who's the most dignified member of the Hualahuala, who suffers first on behalf of the rest of us Huimin's verbal repetitions, who always is just one MRT stop away from mine when we take the North-South Line, and most of all, the Ah Py who always offers her listening ears and reassures Huayu that things will be ok if only she (Huayu) puts more effort into her work :) The rest on not being able to function after midnight and being (less) slow (now), I don't mind hehheh. I have a present for you when my exam's over okay! :)

Thinking of you la Ah Py! I know you all will understand why I won't be with you all physically because, for once, I will be hugging my law notes till September comes.

Ah Py! Make your 21st birthday one which is thoughtful and reflective! :) Please share your thoughts with me when I next see you :)

Wo Ai Ni Men! :)