yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Take a chance take a chance take a chica-chan-chance..

Firstly, a pat on the back for Fleacia for the Neoprint!! Well-scanned and promptly-delivered. Yay! And I really like Huimin's look on the colourful and striped background sticker. It's so funny!!! Reminds me of what my brothers might do. Hm. Hurhur.

And no Serene, I'm not particularly captured with the lyrics. They don't appeal to me very much. I haven't heard the song, and that's one of the many parts of a song that add to how well I take to songs. By the way, what's wrong with Chinese-y or traditional Chinese songs?! Huh! Hurh, don't you know my favourite song is Huimin's rendition of "Every smiling face..."?

Oh and my guess on the "Which's He?" picture is...hm. The guy in the background. Actually. I can't really tell. Both have spikeyfhunky hair. But I thought you'd probably want to show us a picture which at least shows more than a nice smile, a pair of nostrils and then sunglasses. But I may be wrong. Cos it could be the guy who's taken the self-taken picture. From the way you speak about him, he sounds like he's quite ha-ha himself and that guy looks quite funny. From the photograph, the depiction is that the young man in the foreground has a little more narcissicism than his counterpart in the background. And that also panders well to your profile, I think. Unless of course, the gentleman who has his side profile taken has requested that his friend take the picture, and to this end, it is but pure speculation. (As you can tell, I'm on an English Breakfast Tea high.) Hurhurhur. In any case, I think I know what the four-lettered word is too. And I think I know the other four-lettered word that sometimes comes along and just before the previously-mentioned word too. Wahaha.

Yes. And everybody, I am on a pack-my-laptop-bit-by-bit trip, alongside studying routines and other things. So I suppose you might see our photos on the blog yet again in some time to come.

Huimin I did visit the link you pasted to view Belinda Carlisle's "Heaven is a Place on Earth" MTV. I was dying of laughter when she kept purring in the corner man. But yeah, there's a certain sense of collective and herd-mentality candy-rush happiness in the "Honey..da-da-da-da, da. da. Oh sugar sugar..da-da-da-da, da. da." and "Togeda Faheva.." songs. We HAVE to make it to a cheesy club night one night. One night. I really just like being stupid and dramatic and just clown around.

Ah Py, are you sticking fingers about? Hurhur. Wash your hands properly k.

All righty then, out for now.