yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Mushroom

Hello you all...haven't blogged in some time and haven't seen Flea nor Huimin since I've been home. How's work Serene? And Peiyun, you're the last one to turn 21! Haha, so happy to see the 2 of you at the airport.

These few days, I've been spending most of my time with my mum, and being at home, just, you know, being around at home and at Bin Tong. Watching tv, reading books and The Straits Times, wrapping presents for the 3 of you :) Also met up with my council-mates on Saturday, caught that really boring Argentina v Holland match with Jasper. Of course, I've also seen Zeyuan la. Attended his friend's wedding reception too. It's good to be home la.

I've got so many photos to show you guys, even though most of the travel photos are on my friends' cameras. Just today, I sent the camera for repair and then guess what, I also got my eyes checked. I have very slight myopia la, so am getting a pair of spectacles for when I'm required to read from afar. Wellwell. At 21, that's quite cool isn't it. Hurhur.

Spain and France have added a colourful dimension to my experiences. I can't wait to share their sights, smells, sounds and people with you guys. Have collected many postcards.

I won't let my resit dampen my time here la. Meaning, I will go ahead and make arrangements but I will do it cheerfully.

Have lots more to say but will leave it for when we play catch-up over some nicely-brewed tea, preferably with a nice slice of cake.

So, how's Friday for dinner? At my place? Or even my uncle's, since I may be having dinner there because Heshen's coming home on Thursday. Lemme know all right.