yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Guys, I think I'm going to fail some of my papers la. This summer will have to do resits again. I'm so disappointed with myself. Anyhow, one more law paper to go. I'm prepared to do the whole studying thing during the summer la, and will pack in my books even before I receive my results next month. Hope you guys aren't too disappointed with me. I'm so sorry I keep doing this. I haven't been home since September and again, I would have failed everyone. When I will stop doing this I don't know. My only consolation is that it is after all just an exam, as much as it is demoralising. See you guys soon when I fly home on 17 June then. For now, have to be as at my optimum as possible to at least put up a decent fight la, so can't exactly talk. Enjoy yourselves thoroughly before I bring you yet another unwanted surprise. Until then.