yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Me me mE meee mmmmee - its been soooo long uh?

hello gang!
woohooo. im in such a superb mood tonight! a lil intoxicated but no worries yeah? cos laoda had as much as i did. strawberry margarita is niiiccceeee. so is tbr (not sure if i should spell out the full name cos i dun strangers to come here la. but fyi its t-i-m-b-r-e without the - laaa)
how laoda? u like?
WE SHOULD ALL GO THERE SOMEDAY..
and SOMEDAY SOOONNNNN!!!

laoda..
thanks for being sucha great sport..
despite being deadbeat, still come along w me to harbour front and waited for me while i went for my interview at sentosa..
(yes pple.. yours truly might do an internship with the island! its in line with my corp comms major so i am really excited and i hope i get it la.)
and helping me write the thankew cards. or rather, paste the stamps! haha. i still tink must not paste so extremely right-corner lorrrr...
and also hanging out w my frens at tbr. cool bunch of nice pple yeah? i hope u had fun bc i did..
and i love the little chats we have. of trees that reminded me of my granny's and huay's uncle's house.. and were you there when the shooting star flew past and i made a wish? haha.. and the cheers + drinks (our ritual).. and how i told ya i love U2 bc of what it reminds me of.. and of course.. allton!!! or i should say the pseudo one. haha. i miss him leh.. wonder how he looks like now... oh yeah. and our as usual very interestingly looonnnggg dinner with our cheem talks and rubbish and my bbmountain story telling! n of course towards the end, the event that woke you up and caused me some indigestion! heh..

and as i have mentioned like million times.. how happy i was to see you and PY. thanks for coming my school as well.. i dunno la. today i just bathed in the warmth of our gangship. so nicceeee!
haha.
AH PY!
thanks for coming down too.. and accompanying me to harbour front. so did i manage to entertain you today? oh yeah. did u laugh at my password? LOL! take care yeah. dun let your cough becomes bronchitis like me la..

fellyyyy.. i gotcha msg abt tan yiohwa la. walaueh. its not as funny already leh.. but haha. it was nonetheless joyful to hear from ya the same time the couple came over to my school. how have you been? i have been sooooo busy but things are going really well for me with lotsa interesting things happening.. so its cool la. hope to see you soon.. i found brokeback-mountain the shortstory online. so when is our next movie date????

and miss coolandpopular hohuayu! hehehehe. have things gotten dreadful? no sweat yeah? well well we're not exactly having fun here la.. i mean everyone is just loaded and drowning in work lor.. i bet you too.. i dunno mannn.. hope all is going well for you! SMILEEEE :) :) :)

(omg! laoda! the radio is playing with or without you noww!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!)

oh yeah.
eh pple. i wanna go singapore sevens leh.. anyone game?
and lets see. hmm i recently curled my hair and it kinda made my hair so golden and spoilt it that i just dyed my hair jet black for the heck of it all. so now my hair is kinda wavy, and black and long! haha long enough to tie the french braid which i sooooooo love!
and yeah lor. i dio bronchitis AGAIN leh..
sigh FEL! where are u to pat my back when i was coughing and yakking away? i miss that. heh..
oh yar! my cca is set up! and i was selected by my corpcomms prof to pioneer some exciting new project that is quite a big thing la.. so yeap i am like soooo onz and thrilled and really really motivated. finally i am driven to wanna achieve great things during this uni-days. and finally i found the drive to wanna work hard for my studies. haha in short, ive become a mugger who stayed back till late at night in school to do work before dragging my zombie self home on the last bus and konk out the moment i hit the sack. no life. but wat novelty.

ok so much more to share la.. but well i suppose i'll stop here. tired liao. haha.
so here it is.. the usual serene brand passionate shout out:
i love ya!
everyone take good care yeah? and we'll meet soon..