yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

TAGGED!

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

[1] i like to turn to my right and crack my spine before sleeping. then i'd turn to my left and use the 2 pillows i have (one soft one and one harder one) to stack on top of my head and bury myself under it before drifting to sleep bc i like to feel some weight pressing on me to feel safe. oh that's why i dun sleep on the pillow. i sleep below (pillow) it. heh.

[2] changing hair color is the first step to me implementing a certain change in myself. so whenever i feel stuck in the rut or have the urge to change something in my life, i'd dye my hair first. i always feel better after that, and more inspired to carry out whatever changes intended.

[3] "i want a spikey hair boyfriend" has lost its validity. it doesn't always have to be that way anymore.. (although it would be nice if the guy has spikey hair still.) so maybe you guys should stop using that as a reminder to me saying i m "superficial"..

haha. although i wun compromise in terms of say cheenapokneighbourhoodahbeng or nosenseofhumouratmyfrequency.

oh and the 每一张笑脸 song, haha, i m no longer afraid!! :p so no need to sing anymore to scare me. pui!

[4] i still hate mint-watever: mint sweets, mint ice cream, mint flavoured chocolates, mint this mint that.

[5] i always feel a bit sad and cold whenever all of us part after meeting up. yeah.. :) and that's bc i know i'd miss you guys, but after a day or so, i'll feel better already. its like a cycle la.

[6] the reason why i love THE NANNY so much is bc (a) i like maxwell sheffield. (b) bc fran the nanny reminds me how i'd be like in future - single, old, panicking, a bit bimbotic/shallow and always looking out for potential husbands, ALTHOUGH i pray real hard i wun end up like her, ALTHOUGH i wun mind if there's a mr. sheffield ard la.

[7] oh yeah. i kant count...

:D

the lucky pple who dio this are:
-laoda
-huayu
-fel
-xinyi
-ah py (if she miraculously blogs la uh.)