yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Friday, October 07, 2005

term break is here

yeap.. so my one week plus a bit break is here.. hoping to meet up with you guys like a for meal? and indulge in our Bishan J8 coffeebean treats of all my fave stuff -- (unless there's something more exciting than this that we can do la.. or i can pop by NUS.. but then again, eeks! no offense but the fengshui there like not veh good for me. haha.. and you all have no cute guys to intro.. so that's quite sian. haha. kidding! I M NOT bimbotic.)
hmm updates. lets see.
highlight was some SPG in my class who seems to have problem with me. found her glaring and staring at me the whole time during class every week. kinda gets unnerving maaannn..
learning from THE laoda that just glare back at her. will try. just remind me again on tues night! heehee.
this fel ar.. when are u updating the FOG photos?
blog is getting dormant. everyone.. say something. haha. like where is py huh?
other interesting stuff includes me seeing this line on papers that says "The tofu princess"! haha. thot of huay la.
my two presentations this week went quite well other than the revelation of how some overrated cute guys in my class deliberately mark us down.. i see how my school is so political and pple are scheming. which is like the real world.
this week i have been listening to cds (that i bur*t) when we were in jc. a pleasant surprise was hearing "mo li" out of the blue. the feeling is really nice. and also on the playlist, the usual jay and jazz.
i watched a walk to remember.. cried a bit.. i love the movie. have u guys watched it before? you should if you're in those sappy i-need-an-excuse-to-cry-and-still-feel-that-life-is-beautiful kinda mood.
i woke too early today and tuition was cancelled. feeling sleepy already, but have to go skool soon. i enjoy waking up in the morning (if i could even manage to in the first place.) and the weather nowadays is just cool - like literally.
aim for this break - i intend to rest up and recharge. trying to swim more when there's sun to make up for lost time and play a bit.. maybe watch lotsa VCDs.
okie. that's my version of a f-ing documentary style blogging! heh!
meet up SOON yeah? (i mean that!)
*hugz*