yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

hellohello

everyone! haha my exam is finally done. and i won't say too much about it just that i hope i do well. flea i had a "stable" feeling when time was up. i guess that's a good sign. but let's see what the results tell me in a week or 2.

i will now, with much zest, embark on my summer plans (although it's pretty much autumn already).

and thank you everyone for all your kind smses. i appreciate it although i didn't always reply. and it was really delightful having laoda, seng and ah py at the british council welcome me right after my paper. haha. and to think you guys walked all the way from orchard. haha.

and tea and cake at my uncle's place was fun too. plus the camera-phone-photo-taking and piano-playing. seng i will activate the mms thing soon la. and huimin, good effort on "one in a million" (although this doesn't change the fact that the song sucks). haha. oh and of course our cab-ride back. to neo pee teck lane and hougang and sengkang.

okok i will not laze around for long because i have so many things i want to do! the exam has jerked me into many things, really. wellwellwell.

see you guys soon ok.