yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Few Photos

Hello I was just chilling out in front of the computer la. Did 1 essay today. Was quite depressing. But I'm hanging in there la. Don't worry.

So anyway as I was posting the photos Serene and Laoda tagged too. Quite coincidental huh. Wonder if Py and Flea were reading at the same time too. Haha.

I posted the photos such that the first one is the bottomest. So you should read from bottom up to have a sense of the chronology. But for a trip down memory lane, read from the top! Haha.

Anyway everybody feel free to add to the mittle (mini-little) collection!!

P/S: Yeah I check on dictionary.com, there's no such word as "mittle" so tadah! New invention!

PP/S: Huimin, I couldn't find 裕罗's photo. But anyway here's the link to "Yellow Handkerchief".