yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Malaixiya

Hellohello everyone. I just came back from Malaysia. Went to Genting Highlands - brought back lots of nice childhood memories - and Petronas Twin Towers.

Sigh and I got my handphone (with the stripey phone sock) knicked at the Twin Towers :( So I was phoneless for a while. I have lost all the numbers and funny MMSs which I wanted to keep, as well as the stripey phone sock. Got my new SIM card so I am contactable again. Am using the old white Samsung phone which I still like very much. But it's cranky, the buttons are not good and after talking for a while my ear feels strained. Sad la.

In any case, yes Serene, your "The Maid" comment was quite funny. Haha. But she's really nice la. You should get to know her better. She just made Red Bean and Green Tea muffins yesterday.

So I went on Bumper Car rides with my younger cousin, Hehao. We went like 7 times. Also did Rock-Wall-climbing - reminds me of the good old rgs days haha. I went on the Carousel too, which is the Merry-Go-Round ride. The next time I go there (Hey! Shall WE go?!) I should really do the outdoor rides too. The rollercoaster, the boats, teacups, etc.

There's something about the not-so-well-maintained facilities about Genting Highlands. The general structure of the big rides remains and it's as if I'm back there, but with a whole newer crowd of children. I am still very much delighted with the simple rides. But the bumper cars seem slower and smaller. Maybe because I've grown older myself.

In any case, what's with the John and Richard thing??? I don't get it leh.

Many things going on in my mind these days. Well. Like many other days la.
Blog k.