yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

NI HUI LAI LE!!

heh.. that's what xiaoxin always say when he gets home. :)

anyway.. YAY!! you're back. paiseh cant be there to pick u at the airport cuz weekends are reserved for my family and i to spend time with all my relatives and grandma. yupz.. and it's good to hear that your papa is so supportive of you. you see when you are able to arrange for a gang meeting then i will try my best to be there. so do we have to start eating chinese food with you le? that day they rejected my suggestion to eat chinese cuisine cuz they told me we will get to eat alot of that with you now that you're home and you're most prolly sick of western cuisine liao. heh.. hope to see you soon.