yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, June 13, 2005

gratitude and comfort

hey guys! for the 2 of you who were with me on sat, you'd already known wat happened. and for the 2 of you that were not there, bet u have heard..
i dunno... suddenly i look ard me and i saw all my dearest pals becoming wonderful young ladies who are independent, strong, smart and have hearts.
how py will tell me "Studies are not everything. there are so much out there to life to experience.. and one doesn't have to score As all the time!"
how laoda spontaneously go have a cocktail with me before going home and sportingly paid for the 2 daiquiris we had..
you know.. i have been waiting my whole life (ever since we met) for miracles lydat..
when u realise how there are much more to life.
i think u are getting it!
and it ws unbelievable.
i din dare to believe that you guys had finally seen the "light"..
but i was very touched and very grateful.
(must have been the work of god!)
so relish in this. and i hope it stays with you.

and i kud not thank you enuff for supporting me on saturday.. braving the crowd and heat and fatigue of standing for 4 straight hours.. just for a faint possibility of perhaps seeing A.D. ..
how laoda fanned us, let me used her shoulder to tip toe to see them.. how py patiently bear with me whinings, asking if i can see etc etc.
sat night reminded me of old days when laoda would push me forward to do certain things or approach certain pple.. how she would source for info for me or look out for me.. and how py is always the quieter one lending me her support, which had meant equally much to me.
thanks for helping me fulfil a dream i never thot wud come true..
thanks for letting all of us re-live a childhood that we never had, a crazy experience of running after stars, which was sho un-glam, but was smtg we never wud do if not for that night.
and yeap! i was the happiest girl on earth for a while, once more
and it felt divinely wonderful!

yet, wat was even more memorable was the fact you guys lived through that moment together with me! its become OUR memory.
thanks love! (no, i dun mean A.D. i mean huimin and peiyun!!)
;D