yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Back in Nottingham!

Alloallo everyone! I'm back from Dublin and Switzerland! Was back late last night.

So how's everyone???? The Gang Blog seems rather quiet though. What's eveyrone doing?? Post leh, don't just tag :)

Fleacia, I'm coming home on 11 June. That's in a week or so! Haha, and don't worry I bought some goodies for everyone la. And guess what I went hanggliding in Switzerland!! Got so much to tell you guys about. And photos too. But most of the photos are in my travelmates' cameras so that will take a bit longer for them to send.

And anyway, I will have to pack up all my stuff now for the summer holidays. And get the documents for my accomodation next year sorted out.

AND

my results will come out on the 9th of June. Quite scary.

Ok la talk later.