yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

ok i will..

check my mail box! :)

nothing of specifics.. as in i guess its just growing up. hafta sorta clarify that unike most pple, i think i m only just growing up mentally now.. do they call that maturing?? haha. so dun worry. i m not like pissed with anyone or bothered by anyone in particular.. just confused sometimes.. and trying to find myself and understand myself more.. and perhaps sometimes this frustration of being misunderstood, or not understood at all.. and yeah. there are days i m so fed up with the world - screwed up and bleak.. and i wud start to wonder where is the hope, love, light, and everything nice.. even laughter.
and somehow maybe i have aged, this lack of energy, and easily tire self of mine distresses me sometimes cos there are so much i wanna do but find no time/energy/mood to.
its basically my anxiety abt letting life woosh by without me fully grabbing it and make full use.

as for the post before that, its a little secret between me and laoda.. so dun ask and dun speculate la.. trust me.. its not worth it! :D haha. really.

and yeap. that was my blog add for now.. i-found-me. wun change anymore.. apologise for previous confusion.

i'll be performing at chinablack this tues.. and for this coming 2 weeks, i will be busy w my test altho i m having a one week break now.