yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Friday, February 18, 2005

i m drowning.
where are you?
my cries have been muffled by the loud traffic, heavy workload and polluted airs.
then you ask me, "what can we do?"
then i'll answer, "nothing.. really. i m fine. or i'll be."
but i never did.
perhaps we are all drowning.
perhaps its normal to struggle.
or maybe its just me.
its always been me.
i m more sensitive and vulnerable.
more emotional, unstable, irrational.
then no one can relate.
to me,
it can get stifling.
and then i see a road that has diverged. the road i had no more stamina to run.
the time no one has - to smell the roses, or just to connect. not even i.
it exasperate me, at the same time, it compels me to turn a blind heart, and a blind eye to wats pricking.
nonchalence is the deadliest poison.
i respect life and all thats wonderful.. all thats being offered.
and its because i so respect this sanctity,
i wish that i m dying, or dead.
i have no strength to even float.. much less fight.
dun extend warmth. it wun cure me.
dun reach out with hope. it wun heal me.
look around you. look back, look in front.
and then i hope you can see.
i hope your heart still has the ability to truly feel...
http://i-found-me.blogspot.com