yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Christmas Card

Haha hi everyone, I have just received Ah Leeeyooooo's Christmas Card :) Heh, actually my brother received it early this January but I asked him to take his time la. My dad sent stuff too, so he was going to send all over. But he's sent the card only this time. So basically I got a card double-enveloped.

So so so...Chinese New Year 要到了啦。 大家是不是很期待? Well, there're actually activities organised here in Nottingham la. Quite exciting. Of course having it at home is different la.

How is everyone? Good? When are your exams? Are they in March-April? Tell me what times roughly k, so then I'll know when you guys are super stressed-up.

Post soon! :)