yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Friday, February 04, 2005

...

EH hello please lah. What getting married?!!!!!! HUIMEEEEEEEEEEN.

Hiyah I will let you all know in time to come lah. But it's nothing about getting married la ok. Please, what gave you all the idea...

Anyway guys, I've gotten my first exam marks back. 4 modules, of which 3 are provisional i.e. the marks in the final term will replace these and only 1 will appear on my transcripts. Ehhem. So I got 2 second-uppers, 1 second-lower and 1 third. Not too good but not bad as well. Was pleased with the second-uppers la, especially when the one that kind of matters was one of them. So. I hope I haven't disappointed you all la huh. Will work hard and harder this term and beyond. FANG XIN.

Hehheh. Ok la. Herhherh, will keep you guys in suspense about my little secret.

(Heeheeheeheehee.)