yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Friday, January 14, 2005

my dearies!

its one day before my unofficial bday, when i wud unofficially turn 20. i hereby wanna say smtg.
haha!
thank you for loving me these 7 years plus.. i wud have been nothing without you. when u guys ask me what i want fer bday, i was honestly lost for ideas.
perhaps cos wat i want i have.. and actually all i want from u is to be there for me more la.. n i really want this gangship to last forever! cos u guys have been the best frens ive always wanted and wished for and have!!
sho many years. sho many bdays. we always celebrate tog. u guys always make it sho special. i m thankful tt u guys are my party liasons! i hope we all have fun k?? :)

well well second to be 20, i dunno wat to say. lets just say the things that have happened to me recently had prepared me well for this coming second decade of my semi-charmed life! :) i know this year will turn out fine and its gonna be an interesting and eventful year for me.
last year i found myself.. sho perhaps this is the first year i m living life- a la serene's style, yea??
and while the past 2 years have been sho tough and even painful for me. days before my 20th bday i seem to have awaken from a bad bad bad nightmare and everything makes sense now. i m ok! i have recovered. and nothing mattered anymore. my request?
dun ever mention the past to me again, k? :) -NEVER-!

ok ok. wish me well, wish me luck. wish me get prettier and richer and smarter and know more cool cute spikey hairs hor!!
muahahahahahaha.. lets party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




ok pple! i need these things - bring fer me k? and ple come earlier too.. no need 330 la!!
laoda: RADIO! midnight club.. sd card and camera! colored paper (can u spare me like 20 and cut into half?)! LOTSA poker cards.. SCOTCHTAPE!!! Balloon pump!!
ah py?? SCOTCHTAPE!! LOTSA POKER CARDS!

I NEED BOARDGAMES AND OTHER GAME IDEAS!!!!!!

AND ANYONE WANNA STAYOVER??
any queries call me yar?