yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

HEY FLEACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (20 exclamation marks eh.)

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

I've a present for you!! But I guess you won't get it until I next go home or by other means la. Nevertheless I shall post the picture of your present soon ok!! Hahaha.

Hope turning 20 gives you inspiration from different sources.

Haha, and anyway, Huimin, the card never got to me eh. The thing is my dad posted something around the same time as you did (21st. 22nd Dec) but his never arrived too. My brother and I suspect that the postman may have to hand-deliver the overseas mail. Although unlikely, it's probable in Glasgow la. So cross your fingers. Walaoeh.

I have coursework to hand in tomorrow. My room needs to be refurbished 'cos I just "moved in" all over again.

Oh yeah, the calendar page is still flipped ok. I took a slight peep so that I could take the relevant pages along when I went to Birmingham and Glasgow this Christmas. Haha.

Happy New 2005. Let's get in the planting and sowing again.