yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

To be Collected

Hellohello! I've got Ryan's contact details already!! :) Haha here it is:

Handphone No. - 97702654
(SMS him only. His phone is kind of spoilt so calls are wonky.)
Address - 5 Pine Grove #02-01 Astor Green S(597591)
(It's at Ulu Pandan so that's really near RJ)

Ok basically it's a little bag of something for you all. It's got a box and some cards in it. But then I need you guys to do me a favour too. There's a similar other box of stuff and that's for my Uncle and Aunt. You know you guys went to Bin Tong Park to bake brownies? Yeah, so I was wondering when you guys pick up your stuff from Ryan, maybe could make a little trip to my Uncle and Aunt's place and drop the other one off.

Post your replies soon yah :)

My nephew Jason is watching some Spiderman now. Heh.