yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :)

Hello Hualahuala!! :D

Haha I saw the photos on Seng's blog!! Hahaha...you have no idea how excitingly happy I was to scroll down the blog and see all the photos!!! Haha the next outing take also ok!! Beng also must be in the photos horh!!! Hahahaha. Looks like everyone is fine...Heehee...It'll be so fun...just waiting for the summer holidays to come next year and then we can go Orchard again!! And then Laoda's house, and my house and here and there!! :)

And guess what I watched a play at the Djanogly Theatre at the Lakeside theatres in the main campus today! It was Roald Dahl's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"! There were so many kids in the theatre mann. Haha I think we would have enjoyed the performance if we all could watch it. The presentation was really rojak in a way. And that's how we talk to one another also? Like there's the ee-tah-lee-yah-no (Italiano) stuff, and the British high-class accent, and the jialat accent? Haha like how we do the Gangster stuff with the Zoo, and Mata and the Bombay (ahhem), and the Kampong and Ah Soh things, etc.??? Hahahahaha. I was 5 minutes late because the Hopper Bus came a little late and I was passing some notes to Liqin and Cynthia (all law classmates yah) at their hall.

So happy!! You guys are done with your papers for now!!! Haha...I feel happy too, don't know why. I've got exams in January though. December will be a time for me to work on my coursework and all that as well. Like I've got 2 essays, 1 case analysis and 2 papers to prepare for. Sounds a lot but I think if I start early it shouldn't be too insurmountable, don't you think?? :)

Yah and Jay Chou's concert haha. I went to the one in 2002 with my Sange. And I heard also that Jay Chou went to the Beach Road Army Market and the Heeren. Haha how tabloidish is this. In any case, Seng, I like the song too. Laoda and I were half of the Blue Bananas in Sec 4? Haha...

Ah Py and Laoda will be going to Yunnan at the end of this year right? How how?? How's everything going? I'm excited too mann. Haha although for me, it'll be really cold in Glasgow, further up north in Scotland. Check out the maps one day to figure out where I really am lah huh.

Oh yeah I posted more photos on Ofoto. Go and see yah!!! :D