yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oi E-VER-Y-BO-DY!!!

sorry so long never blog liao.. at least i blog. not like py hor.. huayu, i had tests la. just ended yesterday! finally can relak a bit and let my hair down (beng pulls of scrunchy and shakes her head in slow-mo to reveal her beautiful lock of hair sama sama to pantene-pro-V advert) heheee... can see that im in a spasticated mood hor. ;p was so tired last night that i fell asleep after my mini-pizza party. eat then sleep = piggish then wahkao no one call me up leh. and i havent bathe loh and i havent done my pre-lab assignment for today's lab. lucky my fren lent me her copy then i quick quick do this morning. today was my last chem lab for this sem and my fellow bench mates and i started congratulating one another for tahan-ing till today right after our prac. haaha.. will miss them though. but wabiang.. this freakin ahpunehneh TA kept bothering me. he never disturb me for all my lab sessions then freakin choose this day to say this say that. haha.. lucky i was COOL.. then answer him back and made him realise he was talking crap and i was in fact correct. then the ahpunehneh din even say anything like "oh yar.. ok sorry. pls continue" or smtg. he just keep quiet and walk away pretending like nothing happened lor. must be malu hor?!! haha.. then his attitude towards me kinda changed after that leh. he willingly came up to me to help me find some reagent when i was asking another TA. prob to show off and save some face. and he also gave me a whole bunch of litmus paper when i told him i needed just one piece. then he say nvm nvm.. take more. wah.. nehneh.. he think he cai shen ye ah.. give gold. haha.. like i want lydat. hehee.. speaking of gold, serene and i decided to buy ... ... (eh serene can tell anot?) after we coincidentally met that day. let's pray and hope.

dates anyone?
2046?
before sunset?