yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ready for Flipping the Next Page!!

This maroonish-brown page with "11 nov" has been staring O__O at me for a really long time for now. And I just wanna say that I'm all ready to flip it in 2 days' time!!! Hahahahaha.

Think I don't know meh...Happy Deepavali lah muthusamies...herhherh.

And it's Hari Raya on Sunday isn't it? Haha...remember to say Selamat Hari Raya to our friends back home ya.

屠妖节快乐!哈芝(is it called this?)节快乐!:)

Wahbiang, as I type this, my neighbours are singing "Minority" on the guitar. You know the Green Day song?

Oh yeah there's a KARAOKE night going on tonight at my hall too. Hahahaha I wonder what songs people are going to sing..."Bridge Over Troubled Waters"...

OK LAH, YOUR TURN!!