yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

*Just a Reminder

Helloooo!!! :) Haha...I've turned the pages over to the "Just a Reminder" pages already! :) Yup 我会study的,你们不要担心。Yah, and I don't think I have any Eason Chan songs with me now, the "Seven" cd isn't on the cd spindle that my Sange lugged to Nottingham. In my room I guess.

So isn't it a public holiday today? Herhherh, who made the ketupats on the calendar?! Haha...it's like one of those primary school art pieces for weaving? You know you know? I miss having public holidays...They haven't had any here yet. It's like the 11th was Remembrance Day, but it wasn't a public holiday. For the end of the Great War/WWI in 1918. The Armistice that marked the end of the war was signed on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. Many people wore a red paper poppy on their shirts. So, this is the part of English life that I'm getting to know as my every day reality as well.

In any case, what is everyone up to? Peiyun, what are you doing in school? Still the lab work and tests and anything else? Felicia? How's school? How's everything at home? What's the last movie everyone watched? Serene, how are the projects coming along? Is all still cosy in SMU? Everyone at home fine? Huimin, how's your Mum? Does anyone know what Yimyee's been up to? Hahaha.

You see right, for every email-like entry I post on Yakuza, it's as if I'm writing a gang letter. Haha. For what's going on at my side, well, I plan to do my laundry today. But I've a Tort tutorial tomorrow which I need to work on. So I guess I'll have to quick-quick do the laundry :)

Oh yeah!! Yesterday the Malaysian-Singaporean Society had the Nottingham Games and some of the other Universities' Singaporeans came too!! So it was so cool, like I could hear Singlish the whole day. I met Zhijia as well! Haha...and many other people, like Candice (council), Yvette, Joycelyn (rgs), Shujun (Fleacia will know), Germaine, etc. etc. Haha...yup. And guess what, I played Netball!! I was playing Centre. In the Semis, we lost to Warwick (who eventually became the winners) but we all had fun. So it's ok :) I spoke to Xinhui and Wenqi who are both at Oxford and we're all like..."Yeah, and we all thought we grew out of the Netball Carnival." Haha. So funny right. Reminds me so much of what we all used to do back at Rgs. Wahbiang, I can't believe we were the 209 Ninjas just a few years ago.

Can't wait to talk to you all soon on MSN or something. I hope everyone's ok and happy and cheery. Take care of one another ok.

All right then I have to go and 洗衣服。 Hehheh.

"谁在河边洗菜心..."

:)