yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, November 01, 2004

i dun like the maid.
she says i kant eat the brownies cos i m fat...
wat the hell?
i dun like her.
i think she is just jealous cos i got bigger boobs than her or smtg..
or i look more well fed cos she looks so malnutritioned.
watever.
i din enjoy myself man....
despite the fact that sunday was DAY ONE of serene wanting to be genuinely nice..
it disturbs me that she bitch abt her employers behind their back and gossip so much..
TO US???? strangers?????? or merely "ah yu's good frens"....??????
altho i try to understand cos she is bored and has not much of a social life..
but still!
liking to make chiffon cake w white wine dun mean she is a good maid somehow!
it is deterring me from wanting to employ a maid in future............
and she KEEPS saying i m fat!
wat audacity????
and wat give her the right to control my cholesterol and even fats level?
so wat if i wanna choke up my arteries with saturated fats and eventually die early from heart attack?
walaueh.
wat a bummer.




AND now i just realise that my timetable is VERY horrible..
wtf.
but no worries la..
i m taking it in my stride.
i m sure smtg good will come out of this sucky timetable.
listen to the gut feeling!