yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, November 15, 2004

hello huay! glad to hear from ya. still upbeat yar? thats great. ok my project presentation week is finally over. next week is exam. it will end on the 24th nov for me and then one month of hols. might be working la.. cos dun wanna be too bored. wanna earn more $ as well.. to finance my splurging and great plans to enjoy life.. well nothing much from me, just that i m doing fine, and i must say one semester in smu is cool.. its like a good start. i m optimistic, and looking forward. met and made some really good frens too.. so its all looking fine for me. on i might join my og mates' band as a keyboardist leh! this is one new experience.. reminds me of those jammin times i had w ya.. haha.. and of course.. get smusmu started. will do that in my hols la.. i din do much for deepavali/hari raya. spent my time sleeping away. uni so hectic, sometimes i feel so tired from lack of sleep. hmm.. i m crazy over spore idol la. its really exciting.. i support olinda! (if u know who that is..) weather here not too cool yet. the sun still strong.. must be el nina or nino or dino or whoever la.. hoping for cooler and windier weather though.. so told ya abt my hair la.. next time on msn will send u recent photo of me and my pink/purple hair - subject to occasional change cos i have to re-color them every few days or the dye will fade.. but i still think its cool. no idea for wat color to use next.. might just leave it black for once :) ... i m currently sporting BLACK NAILS.. into brown color for clothes.. and yup.. tying my hair more.. and also u can see me often in this pink adidas cap i just bot to go along with my hair recently... n the last few movies i have watched are 2046 and BEFORE SUNSET.. whoa. i love before sunset. its so me. i think u will like it too!! okies. thats all from me la. miss ya.. and hope u are doing fine. tian1 qi4 leng3 le yao4 duo1 chuan1 yi4 jian4 yi1 fu2 ok?

i love ya!