yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, October 25, 2004

doobydubdub

hellohello everybody. it's been almost a week since anyone posted anything huh. haha anyway i just sent you all photos from ofoto go and see horh go and see.

so so how? how, everything? haha i received a snail-mail from my mama. was delighted lah.

anyway as you can tell from the photos, my third eldest brother and my cousin and the kids came this weekend. yeah it was really funny lah, the kids. especially the little fridge. haha. he eats anything and everything. laoda you'll find a soulmate in my nephew.

i think my essays are kicking in quite soon. will be november in no time (can you believe it?). which is when i will get a little stressed up. graded essays on constitutional law and understanding law. oh mann.

yup, anyway i also found a piano (actually an electone) in the hall opposite mine. haha and when i'm free i pop over to play a few tunes and pieces here and there. just like the "jukebox" days in the piano room at my house horh.

ok lah walao i'm dam tired need to koon ah. goodnight... :)