yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Wedges and more.

Hello you guys saw that previous post? :) In case Ah Py and Flea don't know yet, this will not affect our gang stayover ok. Haha.

Oh and I really did get a pair of black shoe wedges! Will show you all on Saturday ok! Haha, the shoes are as high as Huimin's heels I think.

As you can read from the email, there'll only be drinks and dessert. So whatever jelly or cake you guys think should be there, just tell me and I'll see how to go about it. Laoda and Seng have agreed, on behalf of the gang, that you all will be my crew for the night! Yay...

Will dish out more details soon!

P/S: I sent this link to all my yahoogroups for a map of my place -http://streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?x=31153.896&y=37805.066&postal=555410&level=6&star=1&xyfile=&heading=TAI+HWAN+GARDEN%3CBR%3E65+TAI+HWAN+HEIGHTS%2C+SINGAPORE+555410