yakuza - always worth it in the name of fun!

the gang. 9 years of friendship.. and i heard the fraction will tend to one as we age.

Monday, September 06, 2004

My Get-together Email

"Hellohello!!!

How's everyone? :) It's been a while huh.

Anyhow, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm leaving for Nottingham, UK, on the 13th of September. And I want to say goodbye, especially if I don't get to see you anytime before I fly off.

So...there shall be a little get-together this Saturday.

Date: 11 September 2004Place: 65 Tai Hwan Heights
Time: 8.00pm onwards. Please have dinner before you come. There'll be drinks and dessert.

Here are some directions:-

Bus Numbers: 22, 24, 53, 133, 135, 136, 156, 159 and 853

Nearest MRT Stations: Serangoon (left exit from station control, 22, 53, 853), Bishan (interchange, 53), Ang Mo Kio (interchange, 22, 24)

(If you are coming to my place by bus, you'll have to take a little walk. There will be directions so look out for them!)

By Car/Taxi:
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 ---> Boundary road ---> turn into Li Hwan Heights/Drive (I can't remember if it's heights/drive, oops.) ---> (drive straight, after the road hump, turn left) Tai Hwan Heights ---> (drive straight ahead) unit 65 is on the right


All right, I hope to see all of you very much. And if you are coming please reply to this email or sms me at 96602031.

Would love to catch up and hang out. So please come!!! :)

HuaYu.

P/S: Please excuse this rather impersonal email since I'm extending the invitation to so many friends.

PP/S: Here are my flight details as well.

Departure Flight: SQ322
Date: Monday, 13 September 2004
Place: Changi Airport Terminal 2
Time: 2320, which means I shall get to the airport between 2130ish and 2200."